Language Minority Rights Conference Announcement in the Southwest

Bernard Spolsky bspolsky at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 21:25:16 UTC 2005

A great looking conference - local in focus but of much wider
relevance.  Sorry it is so far away!
I imagine you have publications plans, but if not, you might encourage
participants to submit papers to Language Policy.
Best wishes

--
Bernard Spolsky
Phone at the moment 1-301-405-9826 or 1-202-431-0178