the syntax of CS

Beeman, William William_Beeman at brown.edu
Sat Jun 11 14:49:42 UTC 2005

Hi!
I am in Iran and will return next week. Then I can give your message the attention it deserves. Would you do me a favor and write again on Wednesday of next week?

Best,

Bill

William O. Beeman
Professor, Anthropology; and Theatre, Speech and Dance
Brown University
Providence, RI 02912
Tel: (401) 863-3251
Academic Papers and Vita: http://www.williambeeman.com
Blog and current Op-ed pieces--Culture and International Affairs http://www.wbeeman.com
(2004-2005 Visiting Professor, Cultural and Social Anthropology,
Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305)

My latest book: The "Great Satan" vs. The "Mad Mullahs": How the United States and Iran Demonize Each Other. (Praeger/Greenwood).
More information at: http://www.greenwood.com/books/BookDetail.asp?sku=C8214