pledgin allegiance is not enough...

Aurolyn Luykx aurolynluykx at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 19:47:50 UTC 2005

I agree with David in principle, I just figured if the
bill IS taken up next year, that would be the time to
address it; in the meantime, we should try to educate
the publicate on lg. issues more generally. Sometimes
I think legislators introduce these bills again and
again just to keep bilingual ed advocates busy, while
the deep-pocketed Unzes of this world are off
advancing on more significant (but less visible)
fronts.
Aurolyn

--- David Johnson <davidcasselsjohnson at hotmail.com>