The Language Feed - March 13, 2005

Anonby stan-sandy_anonby at sil.org
Sun Mar 13 22:48:16 UTC 2005

I've been following with interest the Hawaiian revival. I'm wondering
if there are children growing up with Hawaiian as their first language. If
not, we might have a situation like Irish, where large numbers of people
learn it as a second language. However, Irish isn't hailed as a success
story.

Stan