Subscribe to "Digest" format for messages

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Sun Apr 9 20:24:10 UTC 2006

All:

Some time ago we announced that a digest format for messages from this
list was now an option for those newly subscribing.  Now we have a way for
older members to change to the digest format.  (The advantage of the
digest is that you only get one message per day--all messages sent that
day will be lumped together and sent out as one message after 6 p.m.
Philadelphia time.)

The way to change this is to go to the clpp page, click on "members" and
then look for this line:

Subscribe to the list or make Digest distribution: Use this link either to
subscribe to the list or to change your message distribution to a digest
form.

Click on "this link" and enter the data it requests.

Yours,

HS