Autumn 2006 issue of the European Language Gazette

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Sat Dec 2 18:28:33 UTC 2006

Friday, December 01, 2006
Autumn 2006 issue of the European Language Gazette / Gazette

The European Centre for Modern Languages (ECML) of the Council of Europe
is pleased to announce that the Autumn 2006 issue of the European Language
Gazette is now online:

http://www.ecml. at/news/newslett er.asp?t= NL_200611& l=E

This issue contains news from the ECML, the Language Policy Division and
other relevant sectors of the Council of Europe covering the period
July-November 2006. A specific section is devoted to the launching of the
Call for Proposals for the next medium-term programme of the ECML
(2008-2011) entitled "Empowering language professionals: Competences -
Networks - Impact - Quality". We would be grateful if you would forward
this message to colleagues or friends who might be interested in
subscribing to the Gazette. The next issue will be published in Spring
2007. We hope that you will enjoy this issue and would be pleased to
receive your feedback.

Yours sincerely,
Adrian Butler
Executive Director