Amnesty International report on Estonia

roland breton breton-roland at wanadoo.fr
Mon Dec 11 11:30:27 UTC 2006

The situation of the Russian minority in Estonia will certainly not
afflict a Breton who knoes that the Breton language has no official
status in France and that the Breton nation is not allowed to be a
people or a minority, because inside France the common thought
teaches that there are are only French or foreign individuals.
I would be pleased to read any Amnesty International report about the
non-existence of any minority in France.

Regards.

Roland J.-L.Breton

60 Les Figueras F - 13770 Venelles (France)
tel. :  00 (33) 4 42 54 07 34
<breton-roland at wanadoo.fr>