R B Le Page: obit

Oladipo Salami ladirenike at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 21:00:57 UTC 2006

I met him twice or so while doing a DPhil at Sussex.
The book "Acts of Identity" (together with Milroy's
Social Networks ) provided me a good theoretical
background for my 1987 thesis at Sussex. May his
gentle sould rest in perfect peace.
Dipo Salami,
Department of English
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, NIGERIA.