German heritage in the US, cont'd

Terrence Wiley twiley at asu.edu
Tue Jun 13 06:33:18 UTC 2006

For more on the WWI era data that Tom cites, see

Wiley, T. G. (1998a). The imposition of World War I Era English-Only policies and the fate of German in North America. In T. Ricento & B. Burnaby (Eds.), Language and politics in the United States and Canada (pp. 211-241). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum.
Best,

Terry Wiley