Consultant needed in Mayan

Olga Zatsepina olga at culturelinks.net
Thu Mar 2 23:57:01 UTC 2006

Dear Miriam,

Will you, please, read the attachments about the Symposium we are doing at
Lehman, CUNY. Could you, please, put this flier out to the board in the
office and in other places of the College where there might be an interest
for such thing?

Thank you very much,

All the best,

OZ

Olga Zatsepina, PhD, President,  RACH-C
"The Russian American Cultural Heritage Center"
 www.rach-c.org      212-567-5834