Consultant needed in Mayan

Beeman, William William_Beeman at brown.edu
Fri Mar 3 00:07:42 UTC 2006

My colleague, Steve Houston is a leading expert in Ancient Mayan. Dennis Tedlock at SUNY Buffalo and Bruce Mannheim at the University of Michigan are other possibilities.

Best,

Bill Beeman

William O. Beeman
Professor, Anthropology; and Theatre, Speech and Dance
Brown University
Providence, RI 02912
Tel: (401) 863-3251
Academic Papers and Vita: http://www.williambeeman.com
Blog and current Op-ed pieces--Culture and International Affairs http://www.wbeeman.com
(2004-2005 Visiting Professor, Cultural and Social Anthropology,
Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305)

My latest book: The "Great Satan" vs. The "Mad Mullahs": How the United States and Iran Demonize Each Other. (Praeger/Greenwood).
More information at:
<script src="http://doi.contentdirections.com/syndicator/10.1336/0275982149"></script>