reports in French

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Mon May 1 13:47:16 UTC 2006

To list members:

I recently added a google search for "politique linguistique" to the
inventory of google searches I have set up for "language policy" and I
have begun to receive various links to French-language sites. But my
brouser does not capture French accents (it deletes them all), so I
hesitate to pass these on as is.

Instead,  I will give links to various things, as follows:

1. http://www.uni.ca/chevrier_f.html: Les fondements d'une politique
linguistique au Quebec par Marc Chevrier

2. http://www.tlfq.ulaval.ca/axl/amnord/quebecpollng.htm: La politique
linguistique et la Charte de la langue francaise

3. http://www.cric.ca/en_html/guide/language/quebec.html: cric information
	QUICK GUIDE > Languages > Languages in Quebec