Google blogs on "language policy"

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 17:17:01 UTC 2006

All:

That was my question, too.  If folks don't want to receive these blogs, I
won't forward them. Or, you can just delete them. Many of them mention
language tangentially, or language policy even more tangentially, but some
are actually rather interesting, such as the one I forwarded today, from a
blogger proposing a democratic language policy for Nepal.

Any other opinions, reactions?

HS