Endangered Languages Fund

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Sun Nov 12 16:57:15 UTC 2006

Forwarded from Linguist-List,
Endangered Language Fund: New Website

The Endangered Language Fund is proud to annouce the launch of our new
website:

www.endangeredlanguagefund.org

You'll find an updated list of our grants, information about some of the
new projects going on at ELF, an archive of our recent newsletters, and
the beginning of our online language archive.

Nick Emlen
Endangered Language Fund

http://linguistlist.org/issues/17/17-3280.html