a query

Tariq Rahman drt_rahman at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 04:23:44 UTC 2007

Dear Mr Abbas Zaidi,
  Kindly look at two chapters on Punajbi in the following two books:
  1. Tariq Rahman, Language and Politics in Pakistan (OUP, 1996. 2006 reprint)
  2. Tariq Rahman, Langauge, Ideology and Power (OUP, 2002)
  Thanks.
  Yours sincerely,
  Tariq Rahman
  www.tariqrahman.net

Abbas Zaidi <manoo at brunet.bn> wrote:
          Sir
  First, it is an honor to hear from you!!! I am doing a PhD in the sociology of Punjabi, and your work is an asset in my research on language planning. Where would sociolinguistics be without the likes of you and Fishman? God bless you people!

  No, I did not get anything on the Korean universities.

  Regards.
  Abbas Zaidi