International Year of Languages 2008

Gordon Bronitsky g.bronitsky at att.net
Fri Dec 28 16:28:57 UTC 2007

Would there be interest in creating an international Native language
writers with UNESCO?  I am working  to create Native Nations, Native
Voices--a festival to honor contemporary Native language writers.
Native language writers would be  invited to to participate in a week-
long festival.  Writers would read from their works in their own
languages; English translations will be made available to the audience
at the option of each writer.  A special effort would be made to
include and honor high school and college authors in Native languages,
for they are the future of languages.  Invited writers represent as
broad a range of languages and styles as possible

Might this be of interest?  Naturally I would be happy to provide more
information or answer any questions you might have.
Thank you.

				Yours,

				Gordon Bronitsky, PhD
				Bronitsky and Associates