a query

Tariq Rahman drt_rahman at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 07:57:04 UTC 2007

Dear Zaidi Sahib,
  The second book is almost out of print but maybe a few copies are left somewhere in Karachi or Lahore.
  If you ask the OUP in Karachi they will give it to you and maybe reprint it.
  Yours sincerely,
  Tariq rahman

Abbas Zaidi <manoo at brunet.bn> wrote:
          Dr Sahib
  Every friend of mine in Pakistan says that your book no 2 is not available. Please let me know how I can get it.
  Best wishes.
  Abbas Zaidi

  Dear Mr Abbas Zaidi,
  Kindly look at two chapters on Punajbi in the following two books:
  1. Tariq Rahman, Language and Politics in Pakistan (OUP, 1996. 2006 reprint)
  2. Tariq Rahman, Langauge, Ideology and Power (OUP, 2002)
  Thanks.
  Yours sincerely,
  Tariq Rahman
  www.tariqrahman.net