map

kissoon bhawna bhav_1303 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 12:45:56 UTC 2007

i thank you for the wonderful work you are doing for me.  i would like to ask for your help once more.  in the course of my project on language planning and policy in australia and new zealand, i wish to have a map of both which could be easily understood by the audience in terms of migration in australia and new zealand, aboriginal languages in australia and new zealand.  i hope to hear from you very soon because i have to present my project in the two forthcoming days.  thanking you in advance.