Correction: pdf site for "International Education and Foreign Languages"

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 28 14:23:03 UTC 2007

All:

A url I forwarded to the list that I thought had a subject line in it did
not, with the result that you received a message with this text:

"http://www.nap.edu/catalog/11841.html?send

"This link gives access to pdf versions of chapters of this report, but
which must unfortunately be PURCHASED. But the individual sections can be
read on-line at no cost (hs)

"The National Academies Press publishes the reports of the National
Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Medicine, the National Academy of
Engineering and the National Research Council. 1-888-624-8373. Read over
3000 books online: http://www.nap.edu"

The report referred to is the one referred to in a previous message as
sponsored by

"the U.S. Department of Education. The National
Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, Institute of
Medicine, and National Research Council make up the National Academies."

and entitled "Copies of International Education and Foreign Languages:
Keys to Securing Americas Future" which can be purchased or read on-line
(in a prepublication version) at http://www.nap.edu.

HS