Fwd: Workshop on Language Analysis in the determination of national origin of refugees

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:33:45 UTC 2007

Dear colleague,

We are proud to let you know that we have organised a very interesting
workshop on *Language Analysis in the determination of national origin of
refugees*. The workshop will be held in Amsterdam on June 21st, the
(preliminary) programme is attached to this email. Details about the
workshop (about registration, accommodation, abstracts etc) can be found on
http://www.taalstudio.nl/taalanalyse/52.html .

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Hoping to see you in Amsterdam on June 21st!

*Workshop on Language Analysis in the determination of national origin of
refugees
*For more information: http://www.taalstudio.nl/taalanalyse/52.html

P.O. Box 16584
1001 RB  Amsterdam

T +31 (0)20 5285077
F +31 (0)20 3200687

E cvdhazelkamp at taalstudio.nl
www.taalstudio.nl

Listing on the lgpolicy-list is merely intended as a service to its members
sponsor of
the list as to the veracity of a message's contents. Members who disagree
with a
Harold F. Schiffman, Manager/List-Owner.