Ukraine's language policy recognized as one of most tolerant in world

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 15:59:03 UTC 2007

09-11-2007 17:29 Ukraine's language policy recognized as one of most
tolerant in world This was emphasized by President Viktor Yushchenko.
The President opined that the language should become a natural and
uniting factor of interethnic communication in our state.

It is important to create an atmosphere of social calm, tolerance and
mutual understanding in each area of this work so that this atmosphere
should be our common guard against any political speculation and
intentional splits", the president said.

-- http://www.nrcu.gov.ua/index.php?id=148&listid=54970