Consider submission to Dynamics of Asymmetric Conflict

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 13:43:49 UTC 2007

To members of CLPP listserv:

I am assured by the editor of this new journal that articles dealing with
ethnolinguistic conflict are
welcome in the journal.  (HS)
Forwarded From: Clark McCauley <cmccaule at psych.upenn.edu>
Date: Nov 17, 2007 6:49 PM
Subject: Consider submission to Dynamics of Asymmetric Conflict

 Dear Colleagues,

This note is to introduce you to a new journal, Dynamics of Asymmetric
Conflict, to appear in 2008 published by Taylor and Francis  In brief,
DAC aims to improve understanding and amelioration of asymmetric conflict,
especially the conflict between states and non-state challengers that too
often
escalates to terrorism or genocide.  Clark McCauley is Editor, and Tony
Marsella and Joel Wallman are Associate Editors. They are interested in
empirical papers, theory papers, reviews, and thought pieces.  Please
send submissions to editordac at brynmawr.edu.

Reviews Editor Marc Ross asks that you email suggestions for books,
videos, and websites to review to him at reviewsdac at brynmawr.edu

Instructions for authors, mission statement, and listing of an
outstanding editorial board are at www.informaworld.com/dac  An
electronic submission site will be available soon.

We have a promotional flier in striking color; I would be glad to send
it if you would post this or transmit as seems useful.

All best--clarkmcc

sponsor of
the list as to the veracity of a message's contents. Members who disagree
with a