Guam: Copies of Chamorro, Carolinian orthographies available

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:35:58 UTC 2007

Copies of Chamorro, Carolinian orthographies available

The Department of Community and Cultural Affairs, Chamorro/Carolinian
Language Policy Commission is informing the general public that
printed copies of the Chamorro and Carolinian orthographies are
available for reference through the collaborative effort of the JKPL,
Children of our Homeland Center Program. This program is funded by Ana
Grant, under the direction of Dr. Liz Rechebei. Copies are available
at JKPL, Children of our Homeland Center and Office of the
Chamorro/Carolinian Language Policy Commission.

For more information, please call Ms. Cindy Reyes at 664-5321/26/27. (PR)