Conference: Semantics of Underrepresented Languages in the Americas

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 17:41:27 UTC 2008

Semantics of Underrepresented Languages in the Americas
Short Title: SULA 5

Date: 24-Apr-2009 - 26-Apr-2009
Location: Cambridge, MA, USA
Contact: Guillaume Thomas
Contact Email: gthomas at mit.edu

Linguistic Field(s): Semantics

Meeting Description:

The goal of the conference is to bring together researchers working on
languages
or dialects which do not have an established tradition of work in formal
semantics. We especially encourage participation from those whose work involves
primary fieldwork or experimentation as well as analysis. We strongly encourage
the participation of graduate students.

The Department of Linguistics and Philosophy at the Massachusetts Institute of
Technology and the Department of Linguistics at Harvard University are pleased
to announce the Fifth Conference on the Formal Semantics of Under-represented
Languages in the Americas (SULA).

http://linguistlist.org/issues/19/19-1409.html