Early Reading (was no subject)

Ronald Kephart rkephart at unf.edu
Tue Aug 12 00:13:21 UTC 2008

Robert, Thanks for the backup. By the way, I drove up to Maryland to visit
with my sisters. We just back from picking blackberries behind her house,
which is not far from Antietam Battlefield. I spent most of today on the
Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia. Had to brake once to avoid hitting a large
deer that ran across the road in front of me. Stopped at nearly every scenic
overlook, and managed a short hike up to Buck's Knob. Funny, it really was
like a knob, a small rounded summit falling away on all sides. Mountains-
good for the soul. Ron