Kansas: English-only lawsuit underway

Dennis Baron debaron at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 13 18:37:18 UTC 2008

Not just in Kansas anymore. The comments left on the TV station web
site are typical sentiments when these issues surface on the web --
and in addition, the supporters of English only policies often write
their rants in English that's, to be charitable, a bit too unedited
considering the point they're making.

DB
____________________
Dennis Baron