Endangered Languages Documentation Programme, Grant Info.

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 21:54:12 UTC 2008

Endangered Languages Documentation Programme, Grant Info.

The Chair of ELDP is conducting a review of all ELDP grants and
administrative procedures. The Board of Arcadia will discuss the report
resulting from the review in November 2008. We are planning to change the
timetable to allow candidates more time to submit their grant applications.
It is also possible that certain types of grant will be modified and some
new grant types added. This means that we are not advertising a funding
round in July/August of this year, as has happened in previous years.

There will be a further notice on this website at the end of November 2008
when we have heard the decision of the Arcadia Board.

Please go to www.hrelp.org/grants for more information

http://linguistlist.org/issues/19/19-2544.html