Georgian Armenians call for Russian withdrawal

Rusiko Amirejibi-Mullen r.amirejibi-mullen at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Aug 26 14:05:41 UTC 2008

Georgian Armenians call for Russian withdrawal

Arminfo

The Armenian diaspora of Georgia is demanding the timely withdrawal of
Russian troops from
This was the demand voiced by the troupe of Tbilisi's Armenian Drama
Theatre at their rally
protesters came to the Russian military checkpoint with placards in
Georgian and Armenian,
aggression against Georgia", "We are all Georgians today."
We must be together today. We love multiethnic and beautiful Georgia,
we want peace.  All that happened is inadmissible in the 21st
century," a protester said.