ASimil8 to cash in on lucrative Chinese market

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 01:43:40 UTC 2008

 Forwarded From: edling at lists.sis.utsa.edu

Sunday Business Post

ASimil8 to cash in on lucrative Chinese market

The co-founder of an innovative new e-learning company has his sights
set on far-flung markets, following his success as winner of this
year's Nova UCD Campus Company Development Programme.

Paul Groarke, established interactive e-learning company Asimil8 with
co-founder Garrett Hussey in early 2007. The company has developed a
next-generation learning platform to provide immersive education for
languages and other subjects, using virtual world and gaming
technologies.

''Initially our focus is on Britain and Ireland. However, within two
years we will be focusing on the Far East, particularly China and
Japan," said Groarke.

Full story:

http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=IRELAND-qqqm=news-qqqid=37871-qqqx=1.asp