US: Official Responds to Congressional Findings on Military Linguistics

interpreterman at aol.com interpreterman at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 23:15:16 UTC 2008

Does anybody have a link to this Defense Language Transformation Roadmap, by any chance?
Dan V.
Taipei, Taiwan

a language plan launched four years
go. Known as the Defense Language Transformation Roadmap, the broad
trategy aims to address national shortfalls in foreign language
kills in the United States.