Sounds like Greek to me

Damien Hall djh514 at york.ac.uk
Sat Dec 13 14:21:24 UTC 2008

>There is very little out there that I have been able to locate. As part of
>the project I'm working on now, I'm looking for sources and when I'm done
>next Spring I'll post what I've found. In the meantime, if anyone knows of
>any sources,  and can post them that would be great.

I'm enjoying this discussion. I don't have any (more) sources to hand, but
I thought it might be useful to remind list-members about the 'Production,
Perception, Attitude' conference that will take place in Leuven in April. I
think I first found out about it on this list; but it addresses the theme
of this very discussion, so I'm posting its URL again.

http://wwwling.arts.kuleuven.be/ppa/

The deadline for submission of abstracts is this coming Monday, 15
December. As it's in Flemish Belgium and a lot of this kind of perceptual
work has been done on German and Dutch, apparently the conference will
concentrate on German and Dutch, but submissions about other languages are
also welcome.

Best wishes

Damien Hall

--
Damien Hall

University of York
Department of Language and Linguistic Science
Heslington
York YO10 5DD
UK

Tel. (office) 01904 432665