Sounds like Greek to me

Robert Lawless robert.lawless at wichita.edu
Sat Dec 13 20:57:35 UTC 2008

Ron. Do you realize that you are misunderstood practically every time
you get on this issue -- on this and other lists? Ever time you declare
that the analytic model is a superior explanatory tool to folk
perspective, you are accused of denigrating folk beliefs. The reaction
is worth a paper in itself. Robert.