Problems managing membership data on the Consortium for Language Policy and Planning

Nancy Hornberger nancyh at gse.upenn.edu
Sat Feb 9 23:15:51 UTC 2008

Hal -- I couldn't agree more with Christina -- the listserve is an
invaluable and much appreciated resource and I very much hope you can
keep it going.  I also agree that we are, thankfully, a very polite and
civil list.  As for the database you mention, I have never consulted it
and if it is too troublesome to maintain it, perhaps you needn't.
all very best,
Nancy