International Mother Language Day, 21 February

Don Osborn dzo at bisharat.net
Sat Feb 16 17:43:44 UTC 2008

FYI. some quick links on IMLD (from the UNESCO site):

21 February - International Mother Language Day (overview)
http://tinyurl.com/3yunjt

International Mother Language Day (21 February 2008)
http://tinyurl.com/2w5rdc

Launching of the International Year of Languages in the framework of the
International Mother Language Day
http://tinyurl.com/2dqkak

Also, I've collected some other links at
http://donosborn.org/iyl/index.php/Main/IMLD