New Brunswick: Minister receives report on French language education

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:56:27 UTC 2008

Forwarded From  edling at lists.sis.utsa.edu

CBC News

Minister receives report on French language education

New Brunswick's review of French as a second language education will be
released to the public within two weeks, says the province's education
minister. Education Minister Kelly Lamrock received the commissioned report
on Monday. Lamrock said it will be a "fairly tight turnaround" to release
the findings to the public. "I've asked them to do it in a week or two in
order that it doesn't linger any more than it needs to," he said. "So we can
have it in the hands of New Brunswickers and so we can start talking about
the recommendations and options."

Full story:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2008/02/19/nb-french.html

-