Spain: British immigrants just won't mix

Stan & Sandy Anonby stan-sandy_anonby at sil.org
Thu Jan 10 15:21:41 UTC 2008

Hi again, Chris,

I thought most of the folk working for the HBC were French. Is that right?

That's interesting about there being several mixed languages. I thought
there was only one, Mechif, which I took as more evidence that the French
"mixed" more. Is there any proof of Bangi? Where was it spoken? Do any of
these other mixed languages have names?

Happy New Year,

Stan