Language Policies impact on business

rangel at verizon.net rangel at verizon.net
Tue Jul 22 17:18:00 UTC 2008

Oi
Is this the Chris Allen who got his MS in Ling at Pitt and speaks
Portuguese?
I brought my kids to your house for a picnic once.
This is Liz Rangel - and I've transferred out of LInguistics and am
finishing up my Ph.D. in Foreign Language Ed in the school of ed.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at  1:02 PM, Chris Allen Thomas wrote:

> Thank you
Chris Allen Thomas
Educational Linguistics (Ph.D. Student)
Graduate School of Education