Language Policies impact on business

Siegel, Jason F. siegeljf at indiana.edu
Tue Jul 22 21:08:20 UTC 2008

It seems like the other obvious place to look would be to consider
references on language policies of businesses themselves, especially
multinational corporations. There are a number of articles on this
subject, generally in business journals rather than language journals.
I'd be happy to provide references upon request, though it's little
beyond what you can find in scholar.google.com.

Also, as a general reminder, don't forget that when you hit reply, you
reply to the list, not the sender of the e-mail.

--Jason

--
Jason F. Siegel
Ph.D. Student, Linguistics & French Linguistics
siegeljf at indiana.edu