Urban Legend "if it's good enough for Jesus"

Francis Hult francis.hult at utsa.edu
Tue Mar 4 04:48:20 UTC 2008

Speaking of pop culture/folk mythology...the idea was also featured in a song called 'Queen's English' by a band from New Zealand, the Mutton Birds.  Here are the lyrics.  Unfortunately, I don't know of an online recording:
http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/mutton-birds-lyrics/queen_s-english-lyrics.html

Francis

--
Francis M. Hult, Ph.D.