'German government follows a conscious 'fascist' policy against Turks'

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:16:56 UTC 2008

'German government follows a conscious 'fascist' policy against Turks'
Source:By Yiğit Bulut
* Turks are being burned in Germany, While Turkey is 'Sleeping'
* , in contrast Turkish government is silent
* By Yigit Bulut (Referans)
Germans are assimilating the Turks, if they can not, they are burningthem. It is maybe an assertive and overblown way of speaking; howeverit is a necessary sentence to take the attentions of people. Then,what is happening in Germany? Europe is silent to the treatise whichhas been announced by the Germans and some ministers of Germany, "thebest integration is assimilation" while they were giving Turkeycounsel at every turn. Why does not Europe give reaction against thatcalamity? In my opinion there is a conscious policy against the Turksin Germany. Moreover I have lots of documents to prove this claimwhich were prepared and sent me by the Turks in Germany. Since it isnot possible to deal with all of them due to limited spaces, I willshare just a part of the documents.
* Ban of Speaking in Native Language
1 – According to written documents that were given us by Turks inGermany, the government began an implementation which defeats a basichuman right while the EU is criticizing Turkey about "human rightsviolations" in our country. The ban of speaking in native language inthe classes and breaks in some German schools was started to beimplemented and especially occurred harsh measures on Turkishstudents.
2 – This decision has put on the agenda by the local assembly ofDitzenbach in Hessen State and became a law in 2006. Now, the ban isbeing implemented.
3 – Purposeless test has started to be implemented to Turkishchildren, and they are forced to be sent to "sonderchule" or similarothers.
4 – The Turkish lessons in schools had been abrogated systematically,and unfortunately Turkish government not even made a declaration orexplanation.
* Religious Lessons in German
5 – While the bans of speaking Turkish which are targeting students,are going on in some regions of Germany, in Holland a notice of motionabout speaking in foreign language at the streets had given to theparliament. Turkish also holds a place in this arrangement.
6 – The government did not give permission Turkish students to havetheir religious lessons in their native language and showed thefollowing reason for this prohibition; there is not only TurkishMuslims but also Muslims from different nations. Turks said that thereligious lessons in German language are pointless. As a result ofthis situation these young people have fallen into the trap of radicalreligious orders/groups more easily.
7 – During her Turkey visit, German Chancellor Merkel said that "Itmay be necessary to make some tests to Turkish people who come toGermany in order to found a new family with another German family.
* De Facto Annihilation Programme
8 – The rumours of putting cameras in the places of Muslim worship inorder to deal with "Islamic Terrorism" have started to be voicedloudly. The Turkish Associations which researched about the relatedissue within the Ministry of Interior Affairs of Germany, have learnedthat the operations were kicked off on project bases.
At this point I want to cut off translating of the quotations andanalyses and to add: we can not subordinate the people who are workinghard in the EU territories, especially in Germany and had sent ustheir savings when we were experiencing foreign currency lack, touncertain EU membership dream. We can not stay silent to the de factoannihilation of Turks just because of our country's interests. Iinvite all Turkish citizens to attend to the voice of them. They cryout by saying that "we are here but disappearing day by day".
* The Turkish Government is Non-Reactive
The Last Word: If you ask to the German government officials, a fewadrift have caused all of them. This is absolutely wrong. Germangovernment is following a conscious "fascist" policy against Turks, incontrast Turkish government is silent, worse than that is even do notunderstand what is going on, the government officials do not make anysense of it all. We must attend to our citizens and protect theirrights where ever they are living in the world. Do not forget that ifyou stay silent, in the future the same things can emerge inside yourboundaries as like in other territories against your citizens are tobe occurred today.
Note 1: I am saying to the intelligentsia who are as a governor of EUin Turkey; your voices were very high while talking about the EU andHuman Rights in Turkey, why are you staying silent now?
Note 2: Ozdemir Sabancı's murder had not been imprisoned by Belgium,none of the intelligentsia who had citizens of Belgium, France andGermany, criticized these countries. They were silent because they arebeing funded by these countries.
Source: Referans Gazetesi, daily (Istanbul)Thursday, 13 March 2008
Translated from Turkish to English by Muzaffer Vatansever

Copyright (c) 2005     Journal of Turkish Weeklyhttp://www.turkishweekly.net/news.php?id=53519

-- **************************************N.b.: Listing on the lgpolicy-list is merely intended as a service toits membersand implies neither approval, confirmation nor agreement by the owneror sponsor ofthe list as to the veracity of a message's contents. Members whodisagree with amessage are encouraged to post a rebuttal. (H. Schiffman, Moderator)*******************************************