Request for information on Portugal

Siegel, Jason F. siegeljf at indiana.edu
Thu May 22 15:48:10 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I am trying to design a course on language policy and planning for
undergraduates in Western European Studies, and I have run into
problems finding English-language resources (of about the length of a
journal article or book chapter) for Portugal and Andorra. If anyone
has suggestions for good articles/chapters on any aspect of LPP for
those two countries (but especially Portugal), please pass them along.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

--Jason

--
Jason F. Siegel
Ph.D. Student, Linguistics & French Linguistics
siegeljf at indiana.edu