Language Policy and Language Learning: New Paradigms and New Challenges

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Wed May 28 20:44:17 UTC 2008

Language Policy and Language Learning: New Paradigms and New Challenges
18-20 June 2009
University of Limerick, Ireland

http://www.ul.ie/~lcs/lpll2009/

The Call for Papers for our major conference next year has now been
launched, with a final deadline for submissions of 8 December 2008. We
will welcome proposals for Panels, Papers and Posters.

I hope that you will be able to come yourself! Please do pass the
information along.

Best wishes,

Tadhg

Cathaoirleach na Comhdhála / Conference Chair
Uachtarán Chumann na Teangeolaíochta Feidhmí / President of IRAAL

Tadhg Ó hIfearnáin
Roinn na dTeangacha agus an Léinn Chultúir
Ollscoil Luimnigh
Luimneach
IRL

guthán: +353 61 202797