Books for review

Kara Brown kara_dbrown at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 17:57:47 UTC 2008

Dear Leigh,

I would be delighted to review either the Kaplan &
Baldauf or the Council of Europe edited volumes for
Language Policy. My recent research has focused on
attempts in Estonia to revive a regional language,
which puts me in a good position to write a
well-informed review.

Many thanks for considering my request.

Best,
Kara Brown