particular incidents while recordings

mostari hind hmostari at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 22:31:27 UTC 2009

hi everybody ,
while recording with my informants , I have met some problems among them that some of them spoke little and it was difficult to elicit data . also , sometimes , the quality of sound while recording was not good especially in open air places  , in addition to some respondents who did not respect the meeting time and came always late !

and how about you ?
if you have recorded like me , could you share with me the experience and tell me which problems you have encountered while recording , and what are the sollutions ?

best regards
Mostari