[lg policy] New York: Exploring Dutch Legacy 400 Years After Hudson

Lauren Zentz laurenzentz at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 6 19:08:03 UTC 2009

Haven't read it yet, but saw the word Dutch, so I figured, Well, I guess I
*have* to send it to P!!  :-PHow was Canada Day?
I was in PA at my aunt's for the 4th, and another aunt and uncle came down
for the day.  Twas a great time!
Peace,
  LZ