[lg policy] Slovakia and Hungary clash again over language

Slavomír Čéplö bulbulthegreat at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 12 19:31:21 UTC 2009

Dear Dennis,

the usual place to find all the Slovak laws is www.zbierka.sk, but
somehow I can't seem to find the '09 ammendment there.
The final text together with the legislative report is available on
the website of the Culture Ministry:
http://www.culture.gov.sk/umenie/ttny-jazyk/legislatva/znenie-navrhovanej-novely-zakona-o-statnom-jazyku-s-dovodovou-spravou.
An analysis was published by SMK, the Hungarian party, at
http://www.smk.sk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=734&Itemid=35.
I don't think an official English version is available yet, there may
be an unofficial one commissioned by the EC/EP, if there is, I'll see
if I can get my hands on it.

Yours,

bulbul