[lg policy] New address for the lgpolicy-list (fwd)

listman at listserv.linguistlist.org listman at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 2 19:32:08 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 15:48:00 -0400
From: Harold Schiffman <hfsclpp at gmail.com>
To: lgpolicy-list at groups.sas.upenn.edu
Subject: [lg policy] New address for the lgpolicy-list

Dear members,

I mentioned a few weeks ago that the lgpolicy-list was going to "migrate"
to a new address by June 1st, and that has now happened. Our new address
is lgpolicy-list at groups.sas.upenn.edu, so messages sent to the old list
will be forwarded to the new one, but eventually that will be phased out, and
only the new address will work.  The website, at
http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/clpp
will also "migrate" to a new address soon.

I will send you new information about managing your membership as it becomes
available.  For now, you don't need to do anything, except sit tight.

Your "manager"

Hal Schiffman