No "Change" in Education Policy Either: NCLB to continue

Carol Costello cacostello at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 17 20:09:10 UTC 2009

Danke to those who recognize the Ice Age inhabitants of the Neander River Valley (German Tal = English Valley) who deserve correct spelling to remind us where some of their remains were found.  Respect is in order in not comparing them to latter day administration heads who figuratively live(d) in Plato's Cave (and might have been asleep or absent from class when The Allegory was discussed at Yale.)

Bis bald,
Carol