a mistake in asking about gender assignement : academic answers needed URGENT PLZ !!!

mostari hind hmostari at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 17:59:01 UTC 2009

dear all ,
I am awfully sorry because I  wrote the contrary of what I  meant:   the speaker states :
dak l'astuce instead of dik l'astuce because astuce is a feminine word but for the speaker it sounds more masculine and here we cannot speak of translation, so what do you think so ?
can we really speak about  phonological sonority , ie , using the speaker's feeling of what  words sounds like ?
all the best
Mostari