[lg policy] Endangered Language Fund Newsletter Online

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 17 16:26:01 UTC 2009

Endangered Language Fund Newsletter Online

Dear all,

The Endangered Language Fund is a non-profit organization dedicated to the
documentation and maintenance of endangered languages. The October 2009
 issue of our newsletter, Language Legacies, is now
available online. You can view the newsletter by visiting:

http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/pdf/ELF_October_2009_newsletter.pdf

This issue announces grant recipients for 2009. Ten grants were awarded
this year, and each project is described in the newsletter. You can sign up
to receive future issues automatically at the bottom left of our home page:

http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/

The Endangered Language Fund awards grants to linguists and language
activists throughout the world. These grants are supported almost entirely
by individual donations. Please consider making a donation to help us stem
the tide of language loss:

http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/donate.html

Thanks,
Kevin Hughes

Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics; Language Documentation

http://linguistlist.org/issues/20/20-3937.html

Members who disagree with a message are encouraged to post a rebuttal.
(H. Schiffman, Moderator)